Snow Removal Team Leader
Here’s the deal: we’re awesome at taking care of our customers and providing exceptional residential and commercial snow removal services, but that only happens because we have amazing people like you on our team. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then we want to talk with you.
Here at The Grounds Guys, we are looking for someone ready to take a step forward in their career as a Snow Removal Team Leader. And as the company grows, you will have the opportunity to grow as well.
Is this right for you?
Here are some things we’re looking for in a Snow Removal Team Leader. If you identify with any of these statements, we want to speak with you right away, so make sure to apply immediately.
· You are passionate about serving others, including your crew, the customers, and the community.
· You see customer service issues as an opportunity to turn every customer into a raving fan.
· You pride yourself on your communication and are exceptional at getting the work done no matter what it takes.
Your Responsibilities as a Maintenance Team Leader
o You are quite literally the boots on the ground. You’ll be a front-line employee who provides exceptional care.
o Delegate tasks to Team Members and ensure contractual obligations and Grounds Guys standards are being met.
o Performs basic tasks related to snow removal at high levels of quality and service delivery.
o You must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-60 pounds often.
o You ensure equipment is well maintained and set to go for the next day.
How We Measure Success
· Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical to meet our Customer Service goals. You need to be here as required by your Supervisory team.
· Budget vs Actual Hours: Keeping jobs profitable is dependent on managing the time planned and spent at each job.
· Return Rates: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s rare to ever need to go back to redo a job.
· Customer Retention: Building great relationships with each customer, and ensuring that they receive exceptional service, will keep them coming back.
· Full Utilization of Software & Processes: This helps make all the above possible.
Job Requirements for Maintenance Team Leader
· Prior supervisory experience preferred.
· If you don’t already have experience, you must be willing to complete training within 6 months.
In addition, there are a few additional minimum requirements that are necessary to be considered for this position.
· This position is on-call; however, The Grounds Guys can provide you full-time hours regardless of weather conditions.
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $19.00 to $21.00 and is dependent on your experience.
- Benefits package available after 3 months
- We love to see you grow! All resources provided to advance throughout the company
- Interested in pursuing a career in horticulture? We have apprenticeship opportunities available!
- Paid training
- Standby pay in the amount of $120.00 per week (paid out at the end of the month)
We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.